Thursday, March 27, 2014

Yarn Mania

Oh dear.  Shopping sprees.  Yarn shopping sprees.  We need to stop.  But there is so much loveliness to be had...

I got my sister addicted to WEBS, the glorious yarn website with so many goodies.  She had browsed about and found some yarn she wanted to buy, but wasn't sure about putting in an order.  So I looked to see if there was anything I wanted.  What a silly idea, of course there was stuff I wanted.  And then she found more that she wanted.  This was the result:
I blush when I tell you this is only the top layer.  There are 2 more flat layers underneath this.  Hee hee!  Some of it was so soft I wanted to just pet it.  And there, right smack in the middle is that spooky, color-changing Jade.

Oh look!  I just got another email about their new clearance items....

No comments:

Post a Comment