A friend of mine really wanted a cowl made so she had me bring over my ginormous pattern binder (wish has since blossomed to 2 ginormous pattern binders) to browse through. She couldn't decide, so she picked two. This one was the second one I did, using the
Bittersweet Cowl by Megan Goodacre. It sent us back to
The Needle Emporium to pick up the yarn she had seen when we had been there previously. She purchased Cascade Eco Cloud in a kind of mushroomy color. Here is the result...
I will never deliberately use this yarn again. Looks nice but man did it ever feel weird. Being chainette it was like working with a tiny little cord, which I disliked, and it took four days to dry when being blocked. FOUR DAYS! No, thanks, I don't have that kind of patience! Despite that, however, I do like the finished result.
No comments:
Post a Comment