Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Drool-worthy Shopping

As I roam the internet, my list of yarn websites continues to grow. There are some, however, that I return to again and again. My favorite is probably www.yarn.com , the WEBS online store.

I truly appreciate a comprehensive website and this one is a perfect example. Their yarn selection is mind-boggling and it is easy to get lost in the endless lists of fibres in stunning colors. I swear, this site enables my yarn addiction. I also frequently use it as a reference tool, looking up yarn weights and yardage from what is recommended in a pattern so I can substitute appropriately.

Besides a ridiculously long list of yarn for every imaginable project, they have all the other bits and pieces for knitting (or crocheting) bliss. There is a lovely assortment of needles and needle sets, yarn storage and blocking accessories along with finishing items like handles and shawl pins. I could spend some serious moolah on this site!

I give kudos as well to their user-friendly setup and useful tools. You can set-up a wish list for all your desired goodies, get easy-to-find shipping information, read their blog and browse a lengthy list of patterns, many of them free. Plus, you can order one of their regularly issued catalogs so you can drool offline.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment